Advantages of Chapel Weddings at Cabin Resorts
When it comes to weddings, most couples want a church wedding. However, this traditional wedding is also expensive and has a lot of preparations needed. Therefore, some couples chose to look for a non-traditional wedding venue. Nowadays, there are weddings done on beaches, gardens, hotels and even farms. These weddings are often held inside the reception area or just outside. There are couples who want to have a church wedding but it is not convenient for them. The good news is that they can have a chapel wedding. Small towns have chapels which are often used for the wedding. Nowadays, you can find chapels inside cabin resorts. A lot of couples are now choosing to have chapel weddings at cabin resorts. There are a lot of benefits if they do this.
1. Privacy – Cabin resorts are not located within the city. This means that you and your guests will not become a side attraction in the public as you make your way to the venue and into the reception. You can even rent the entire cabin resort so only those who are invited are allowed to be in the resort. This is ideal for those who value their privacy during the wedding.
2. Rustic theme – Some couples want to have a rustic wedding. Chapels in the cabin resorts are the perfect venue for a rustic wedding. You do not have to worry about the chapel fitting your wedding theme since the chapel is built for rustic weddings.
3. Great wedding packages – Cabin resorts with wedding chapels attract their customers by offering great wedding packages. If you are in Gatlinburg wedding packages for two or other wedding packages are available for you when you choose to have a chapel wedding in a cabin resort. Wedding packages that include reception, food, wedding cakes, flowers, and accommodation are common. You can even avail of a wedding package that includes the wedding entertainer and photographer or videographer as well as wedding dresses. You do not have to do most of the preparation as long as you pick the right wedding package.
4. Affordable – Having a chapel in a cabin resort as a wedding venue is definitely cheaper compared to choosing a church or a hotel. You do not have to spend most of your budget on the wedding just to secure a venue. This means you get to have more funds to spare for other aspects of the wedding.
5. Adventure post-wedding activities – If you and your guests stay for the night, you might find it dull and worry about what to do for the next day. This is not an issue if you book a cabin resort. Cabin resorts are established to provide adventure activities to their guests. You and your guests can enjoy these activities whenever you decide to stay the next day. You might even have a honeymoon in the cabin resort.
With so many advantages in choosing chapel weddings at cabin resorts, all you need to do is find the right cabin resort for your wedding. Make sure the cabin resort is readily accessible for you and your guests. Read reviews and see if other couples had been married in the cabin resort. Check if they are satisfied with their wedding experience. Remember to book in advance especially if your wedding date is during peak season.