Can I sell my house if I own 60% of it?

Selling a house that you partially own can be a tricky affair, especially if you only own 60% of the property. You'll need to figure out how to navigate the legal and financial details, such as who will own the remaining 40%, how much of the proceeds you'll receive, any taxes or closing costs, and what paperwork you'll need to complete. Fortunately, with the help of a real estate agent and/or attorney, you can make sure the sale goes smoothly and you get your share of the profits. With the right approach, you can successfully sell your partially owned house and move on to your next venture.

Written by

Ivy Silverman, Apr, 9 2023

Is it better to sell a property as an individual or as a corporation?

Selling a property as an individual or as a corporation can have its advantages and disadvantages, depending on the individual investor's situation. When selling as an individual, the investor may benefit from capital gains tax deductions, while selling as a corporation can result in lower tax rates and more asset protection. However, selling a property as a corporation can also require additional paperwork and administrative costs. Ultimately, the investor must evaluate their individual situation and decide which option is most beneficial to them.

Written by

Ivy Silverman, Mar, 12 2023

How do real estate agencies collect real estate data for selling?

Real estate agencies use data to aid their clients in the home buying and selling process. Data such as market trends, comparable sales, property details and neighborhood statistics are collected and used to help buyers and sellers make informed decisions. Data is collected from a variety of sources including public records, surveys, and third-party data providers. The data is then organized into a user-friendly format, such as charts and graphs, to make it easier for buyers and sellers to understand. Real estate agents also use the data to provide advice and guidance to buyers and sellers on what to expect from the market and how to maximize their investment. The use of data in the real estate industry has made the process of buying and selling homes easier and more efficient.

Written by

Ivy Silverman, Mar, 7 2023